145 additional GWA studies.
Complete web site redesign.
Gene/region based study and marker search.
Phenotype ontology browser and term matching.
Improved navigation and bookmarkable tabs.
Exportable search and report data as feeds or files.
HGVbaseG2P version 3 has been redesigned for advanced integration of association datasets.
New features include:
- Complete revamp making it easier to identify Studies and Markers of interest.
- Central search which identifies whether you are searching for a region, gene, keyword or phenotype term.
- Gene/region search which identifies association studies which used significant markers in your selected region.
- All pages and tabs can now be bookmarked, allowing you to return to or share pages of interest easily.
- Phenotype tree browser (based on MeSH) for retrieving Studies linked to one or more categories of Phenotype.
- Phenotype term search which will find Studies matching different variations on a term.
60 new GWA studies from the GWAS catalog
7 additional GWA studies added using marker data from supplementary data
This study database release (v4) provides 60 additional GWAS studies and 4 GWAS updated studies that can be viewed in the HGVbaseG2P browser. 53 GWAS studies were imported from:
1. NHGRI GWAS Catalog
2. Seven other publications
Four studies (HGVST27, HGVST58, HGVST83 and HGVST185) were updated with additional marker information.
The Human Gene Mutation Database (HGMD) contains published mutations responsible for human inherited disease. HGMD data are visible in the browser, within the region view.
* HGMD Web Site
* HGMD Disclaimer
New marker reports containing p-value association data from single studies and/or user selected studies
Over 100 GWAS studies added from the NHGRI GWAS catalog and the Open Access Database of genome-wide association results