GWAS Central data sharing statement.
The GWAS Central Study database August 2019 release increased the number of GWAS from 3,306 to 3,811 studies (70,566,447 p-values, 3,251,694 unique dbSNP markers).
The complete database content includes data from:
- NHGRI-EBI GWAS Catalog (and previously the NHGRI GWAS Catalog)
- Open Access Database of Genome-wide Association Results
- Japanese GWASdb
- 1958 British Birth Cohort
- Magic Consortium
- Spiro Consortium
- Giant Consortium
- Studies from publication supplementary data
- Direct Submissions to GWAS Central including submissions from contacting GWAS authors
Marker data from dbSNP build 144 (mapped to GRCh37).
Phenotypes are annotated using:
- Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO)
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
Data mining via GWAS Mart
The database content can be queried from the GWAS Mart here.